You’ll find stunning imagery and brilliant ways to get painting art in the style of manga in our workshop pages:
- Make your manga art pop! Use bright, cohesive colours, says Paul Kwon
- Digital pastel techniques- Jade Mosch’s shares some practical knowledge about her digital pastelling techniques.
- Tap into the power of layers; Paris Christou gets more from SketchBook Pro.
- How to design a manga character; From concept to finished art, the Low Zi Rong way.
- Combine anime and photobashing; Valentina Remenar paints a sci-fi warrior.
- Paint a manga environment; FeiGiap shows how he depicts a nostalgic scene.
- We meet the happy campers at Indonesia’s pioneering and versatile Caravan Studio.
- The Japanophile Russian Ilya Kuvshinov talks about responding to criticism and being a manga ladies man.
- Your questions answered, how to paint dirt, rust, fog, falling snow, calming colours, a quick environment, draw from reference, and more.
- Are artist self-portraits the original selfies – and equally self-indulgent and narcissistic? We get artists to discuss the merits and downfalls of creating their own self-portrait.
Magazine Detail :Title : Imagine FX Magazine Issue 121 May 2015
Publisher : http://www.creativebloq.com/imaginefx
Bahasa : Inggris
Type File : PDF
Jumlah Halaman : 116 Page
Besar File : 28 Mb
Download : Mediafire
Pasword : blog-senirupa